To swim with a dolphin is an unforgettable experience for anyone! We have three different
interactive programs for you to get to know these fantastic beings, each tailored to fit
the individual ability or adventurous spirit of every participant.
Each program provides a different level of interaction, and all include a gentle kiss, a song,
and perhaps even a gentle hug from your new marine friend.
With each program you will receive;
- A 15 minute orientation
- 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins
- A 15 minute video session
- Entrance to Chankanaab National Park
Tour time: 1 hour total for the dolphin experience itself – Please allow plenty of time
to arrive early. No refunds will be made for late arrivals. Be in your taxi at least 40 minutes prior to
your tour time. You should allow 3 hours including transportation for the entire tour.
What to bring: Towel, swimsuit
- Minimum age 8 years (1 year for Encounter)
- Minimum height 4 feet to swim with a dolphin
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult (7 and under for Encounter)
- Pregnant women may not participate
- Participants must be in good general health and be able to understand trainers’ instructions in English or